Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sand machine at Diesel - Bread & Butter, Berlin

Back in July I visited the Bread & Butter tradeshow for my day job, and I spent most of today editing images of the most innovative stands (a tad late, but better late than never). I came across these images that I took at the Diesel stand – when I say stand, I mean huge entrance surrounded by oversized denim flags, followed by a rickety path which led into a-whole-nother building in the middle of the airfield. 

I loved this little machine that spelled out letters by strategically spurting out sand on the pathway. How cool would it be to have this plodding along in the background of the store! Messy, but cool! I have to admit I did stand and stare at it for quite some time – who said it was all about digital these days! In reality it’s not very practical but it's a great guerrilla marketing tool if ever we need one. C







No comments:

Post a Comment