Saturday 10 September 2011

Our first commission!

Only a few weeks old and we have our first ever commission! Last month Claire and I signed up for Doug Richard's School for Creative Startups, a course that sounds right up our creative street offering to teach us some much needed business skills to make our dreams a reality...it's all exciting stuff but we're definitely feeling the pressure as we have only one week to make an installation for the launch of the course a week on Monday...eek!...Here are some inspirational images I found of Kevin Cyrs' work whilst trying to come up with a den-like piece for The Penthouse venue, London.




I have to say I am particularly in love with the tent and this led me to find this little beaut below that reminds me of being a kid and making dens out of my bed sheets!...




That's all for now! A x

No comments:

Post a Comment